Built by the famous Brescian architect Antonio Corbellini (1781), the design for the construction of the new church, in Baroque style, was presented on 31 July 1740 by Nobile Innocenzo Moniga and the parish priest Don Matteo Alberini. In the opinion of some historians, the works for the rebuilding of the new parish would begin in 1749; a serious incident shocked the community of San Felice, one of the pillars that supported the central dome of the new church collapsed destroying in the process the nearby walls. In 1750, the works continued but the community was in constant need of money to pay the workers and for the countless materials, so much so that in 1976 the works were stopped for economic reasons. In 1958, the Municipality, heir and administrator of the Mount of Piety withdrew from the holy mountain the funds needed to resume construction of the church. The parish church of San Felice is dedicated to the patron saints Saint Felice, Saint Adauto and Saint Flavia, whose relics are now kept inside the main altar, above which stands the altarpiece of Romanino from the sixteenth century. It also recalls the inside of the altar of Our Lady of the Rosary, the altar of SS. Sacramento, the main altar, the pulpit in the centre of the church, the altar of St. John the Baptist, the altar of S. Antonio da Padova, the altar of S. Rocco, the altar of S. Bartolomeo.