Territory » Pozzolengo » Point of interest » Palazzo Gelmetti

PALAZZO GELMETTI

Dwellings at Pozzolengo

Built in 1800 as the residence of the noble Gelmetti family, in 1883 it was rented by the City, which purchased it in 1888. Since the early 1900s it has been the seat of the Town Hall. A number of richly frescoed rooms can be found inside.

SHARE WITH:
inLombardia | Regione Lombardia