Vast Latin-cross building with a central dome. The rear branch of the cross and the side arms were raised from the foundations around 1840 and in Corinthian-composite style, strengthened on the old Baroque church of 1675, all decorated with dense and minute arabesques, which also form the part front of the cross. Neoclassical facade, bronze door by the sculptor Carnessali, canvas by Andrea Celesti (Lamentation over the Dead Christ), canvas by Domenico Riccio known as the Brusasorci (Ascension of Jesus in the sky), altarpiece by the Rettondini (Martyrdom of San Lorenzo), altarpiece by Andrea Pozzo (San Luigi Gonzaga), organ of Costanzo Antegnati restored by the organist Gaetano Zanfretta. The sacristy, furnished with furniture of rich ancient workmanship, preserves precious parameters and sacred furnishings. The holy water font is the oldest memory of the church and of the village (1483).