Territory » Polpenazze del Garda » Point of interest » Parish Church of Santa Maria

PARISH CHURCH OF SANTA MARIA

Churches at Polpenazze del Garda

ADDRESS
Piazza Biolchi,
25080

Authorisation from Pope Pio II, conceded in 1400, was necessary for the construction of the parish church of Polpenazze. The parish church of Santa Maria was constructed over almost the whole of the 16th century; it has a Baroque façade designed by Tagliaferri and paintings by Grazio Cossali, Pietro Marone and Bertanza.

SHARE WITH:
inLombardia | Regione Lombardia