Brunati villa was built at the end of the 1500s as a holiday resort. A plaque and frescoes prove that in 1859, after the Battle of Solferino and San Martino, it was home to Victor Emmanuel II and his general staff. It currently houses the municipal library, while the park of the lake overlooks a popular beach. The church dedicated to Saint Biagio, dating from the early 1400s, dominates the small port. Only the tower remains of the old castle, while the urban centre of Rivoltella, closed to traffic, preserves the features of the ancient village.