Territory » Moniga del Garda » Point of interest » San Martino Church

SAN MARTINO CHURCH

Churches at Moniga del Garda

The church of San Martino is one of the oldest parish churches in the Valtenesi area. It was built opposite the imposing castle of Moniga. It was consecrated in October 1454 and extended in the second half of the 18th century. Inside one may admire the five altars; the high altar is dedicated to San Martino and the four lesser altars are dedicated to San Giuseppe, San Rosario, the Blessed Virgin Mary and Crucifix of Christ.

SHARE WITH:
inLombardia | Regione Lombardia