Territory » Mantova » Point of interest » D’Arco Palace

D’ARCO PALACE

Dwellings at Mantova

ADDRESS
Piazza d'Arco, 4,
Mantova

CONTATS
Telefono: 0376.322242

WEB


INFO
The museum is temporary closed. Opening soon (spring/summer 2015)

This dominates the square of the same name and was built in 1782 by Antonio Colonna for the D’Arco counts, who came from the Trentino area to Mantua in 1740. In 1973 the palace became a foundation, according to the wishes of the last descendant of the family . Today it is a museum with fully furnished rooms that illustrate what an aristocratic Mantuan home was like in the 18th and 19th centuries.

SHARE WITH:
inLombardia | Regione Lombardia