Territory » Gargnano » Point of interest » Church and Cloister of San Francesco

CHURCH AND CLOISTER OF SAN FRANCESCO

Churches at Gargnano


INFO
Opening: Saturday- Sunday 9 a.m.- 6 p.m.

The monastery was founded by the Franciscans in 1266, and the church was built in 1289. The inner courtyard of the cloister is lined with porticos on columns whose bas-relief capitals are decorated with fish, birds, leaves, lemons and limes.

SHARE WITH:
inLombardia | Regione Lombardia